Calvidex 60 tablets
Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for many functions of the body, especially bone formation and maintenance. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium.
Calvidex, Calcium and Vitamin D combination is used to treat or prevent a calcium deficiency.
It is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones. Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus.
BONE HEALTH COMPLEX: Calvidex Calcium with Vitamin D3 makes your bone healthy while always remaining gentle and mild, even to sensitive stomachs. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption in the body. It helps to reduce the risk of fractures in elder patients.
- BLOOD FUNCTION: Calcium also aids in mediating the constriction and relaxation of blood vessels, muscle contraction and secretion of hormones.
- BETTER ABSORBED CALCIUM FOR MEN AND FOR WOMEN: Calvidex Meets daily Calcium requirements. Vitamin D supports maximum calcium absorption from Calcium Carbonate.
- BEST FORMULA: With Calvidex formula, you will get the benefits of Calcium and Vitamin D3 in easy to swallow tablet. It is ideal for promoting bone, muscle and nerve health.
Calvidex : Calcium and Vitamin D3 tablets meets daily Calcium requirements, Vitamin D supports maximum calcium absorption from Calcium Carbonate, the most concentrated form available. Calvidex is formulated especially for adults and old age groups.
- Enhance Calcium Absorption & Bone Mineralization
- Improves Muscular Strength And Agility
- Help Replenish Age Related Bone Loss
- Lessen the risk of Fractures
- Pre & Post Menopause
- Calcium Deficiency
- For Healthy Bones & Teeth.
Suggested Use: One or Two tablets daily or as per the requirement. Take Calvidex tablet with a full glass of water.
Ingredients: Calcium 800mg, Vitamin D3 400 IU.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with your professional healthcare provider before changing any medication.