Plantur 39 For Women Caffeine Tonic - 200ml
Plantur 39 Caffeine Tonic - For vigorous hair growth and strong hair over the age of 40 The caffeine-based formula of this tonic prevents hair growth from weakening after menopause.Use the dosage tip to apply product once a day directly to the scalp and massage in evenly. Let dry briefly. Then brush the hair and style as usual. Do not rinse out! To wash your hair, use only Plantur 39 Caffeine Shampoo. It contains a natural caffeine extract which has been scientifically proven to protect the hair roots from free radicals and DHT's and helps to improve regeneration. The caffeine complex in Plantur 39 Caffeine Tonic penetrates into the scalp and hair follicle where it develops and protects for up to 24 hours. Daily application is essential to maintain long lasting protection
- Contains caffeine, which actively blocks testosterone from weakening the hair roots.
- Also contains the vitamin niacin and zinc salts to strengthen hair growth.
- Furthermore, it contains bio-active ingredients, successfully used for hormone replacement therapy in menopausal women.
- Ideal if you choose not to wash hair daily with Plantur 39 Caffeine Shampoo.
- The alcohol in the tonic is not harmful to the scalp. It is essential for the quick absorption of the formula on to dry hair.
Until menopause, a woman's hair roots are protected based on high levels of female hormones (estrogen). After menopause, these hormone levels will decline and the impact of male hormones will increase.
The hair will grow thinner, fall out prematurely, and the scalp will become visible. Women's hair roots are protected by the hormone estrogen which keeps hair strong, healthy and full. When women reach the menopausal stage in their life, estrogen levels gradually begin to decrease, whilst the male hormone testosterone increases. This causes hair to eventually become brittle, thin and can lead to premature hair loss with age. The hereditary hair loss pattern in men is caused by testosterone (DHT), which weakens hair follicles, slows down hair production and finally, the hair falls out. In women, the same biological process starts to happen once testosterone increases, although not as severe.